- The story should be of inspiring acts of Goodness of an individual or small group of people (no big organisations & NGOs)
- Goodness here is defined as an act or series of actions, to protect a value or help others without expecting anything in return.
- Story which is already popular in media (published and telecasted, rewarded by other organisations) are not what we are looking for.
- We are looking at individuals or NGO/trusts working dedicatedly & consistently for a cause atleast for a year or more.
- The act or drive should have significant number of beneficiaries. (50 or more)
- The individual / ngo aspiring to be a Chetna Hero should be ready to work together with other Chetna heroes for a greater impact.
- The nominated story should reflect positive initiative that can be followed by others and hero should have inclination to guide others.
- Story should be for general good of the society without discriminating gender, religion, ethnicity and class.
- The area of operation of goodness activity can be India as well as anywhere in the world.
- Story must be true and authentic and to qualify, it would be assessed by our team.
Chetna Hero Nomination Form(चेतना हीरो नॉमिनेशन फॉर्म)
Chetna Hero nomination form is for someone who would like to nominate himself / herself or someone else to become Chetna Hero ( चेतना हीरो नॉमिनेशन फ़ॉर्म उनके लिये है जो स्वयं को या किसी और को चेतना हीरो बनाना चाहते हैं । )