If you have had food in your plate, a roof on your head, money in your pocket and a family by your side in these last 60 days.
Believe us you are one of the chosen ones. Its time to express your gratitude!
The unprecedented outbreak of Covid-19 has challenged us with a completely different level of suffering. Chetna heroes have also increased the level of Spreading Goodness during Corona times. Since day 1 of lockdown, we are distributing cooked meals and dry ration packets to lakhs of people to save them from starvation.
Come May and we also started handing out travel kits, with snack packets, water bottles, footwear, masks and small towels (Gamchhas) to ease the misery of the migrant workers on roads.
Besides providing immediate relief in form of food and other essentials, Chetna heroes are also working towards sustainable measures for this unforeseen period of time.
• Mask making by needy women, giving them a chance to earn with dignity.
• Sensitizing the sidelined communities who are hardly aware of the dangers of virus and how to fight against it.
• Live sessions led by Chetna heroes for happiness and physical mental and emotional well being of all.
• Helping people in distress to reach home or get medical attention.
• With festival of Eid around the corner Eid food kits are gifted to 450 people so far in Kashmir.
• Chana and milk packes to migrants on road.
• PPEs for doctors of mohalla clinics Delhi.